The ultra-light REVO 500 Cinquecento Heel and Toe Clamp system is a clever and innovative releasable binding system. Designed for Slalom or Tricks, the REVO 500 is a fantastic new binding solution that is fully compatible with our other REVO Solutions!
At less than 1/2 the weight of a Silvretta heel unit, the REVO 500 is a water-ski specific design.
The REVO 500 heel clamps onto the hardshell boot ledge similar to a Silvretta unit, but has additional side support & response for great skiing performance.
The boot may also be swapped into an Air Heel or Silvretta binding plate.
Release force is user-adjustable depending on the level of closure selected and very simple to use.
- Coloured Cuff Bolts
- Choose between the standard white or black cuff bolts or between several eye popping colours! Choose the coloured cuff bolt option and write your desired cuff bolt colour in the comments. Coordinate your system with red, blue, grey, neon yellow, pink, violet or orange cuff bolts.
- Enclosure Options
- One buckle on the cuff, lacing on the boot shell (pictured).
- Two buckles on the cuff, two buckles on the boot shell as well as lacing
- Buckle Placement Options
4 Buckles (Quattro) – 2 on cuff, 2 on lower shell with protective tongue flap, toe area lacing with pull tab and Bottle cord lock
3 Buckles (TrioA) – 1 on cuff, 2 on lower shell with protective tongue flap, toe area lacing with pull tab and Bottle cord lock
3 Buckles (TrioB) – 2 On cuff and One lower shell with single protective tongue flap, integrated lacing with pull tab and KING CORD lock.
2 Buckles (Duo)– 1 on cuff, 1 on lower shell with single protective tongue flap, integrated lacing with pull tab and KING CORD lock.
- Please note if you chose lacing only select N/A for this option. All options come with 4 buckles, if you select an option with less than 4 buckles you will receive the remaining buckles as spares.
- Add Ons
- Urethane Springs
- Replaces the metal springs in the buckles with urethane springs. This longevity extending option is essentially in especially corrosive environments.
- Binding Plate Underpad
- Protects the ski from scuffs
- Skier's Weight Range
- Determines what ledge specification we use on the boot.
- Choose for your correct weight in pounds or if you would like the PRO Setting.
Hardware Include: Fasteners for plate attachment.
Please order the boot liners of your choice separately.
Boots shown: Black/Red with EVO RS, White/Red, White/Black