The REVO Max is ideal for high intensity skiers who prefer an ultra stable sole-plate platform mated to our proven Power Toe Block front connection. The REVO Max is designed for serious slalom or trick skiing!
- Enclosure Options
- One buckle on the cuff, lacing on the boot shell.
- Two buckles on the cuff, two buckles on the boot shell with protective tongue flap, toe area lacing with pull tab and Bottle cord lock.
- Customize your buckle placement on request, in the note section of your order.
- Add Ons
- Urethane Springs
Steel tab springs are upgraded to urethane. This option is recommended for salty or corrosive water.
- Binding Plate Underpad
- Shock absorption & protects the ski finish from scuffing.
- Coloured Cuff Bolts
- Choose between the standard white or black cuff bolts or between several eye popping colours! Choose the coloured cuff bolt option and write your desired cuff bolt colour in the comments. Coordinate your system with red, blue, grey, neon yellow, pink, violet or orange cuff bolts.
- Release (2016 Onward) : Now built with Silvretta all-metal 400 Release Unit. All REVO Max boot systems are custom built & made to order. You also have the option to choose a RARE 404 Release instead of the 400. The 404 Release is made with plastic instead of metal making it easier to grab.
ORDER LINERS SEPARATELY
Red Bling, Black Boot, Buckle Enclosure and Red Tour Custom Liner (ordered separately)