When the E-Series was introduced we specified a low-profile rear boot to simulate the function of toe plate/kicker. For 2017 we've introduced this boot to give skiers enhanced fit, comfort, control and flexibility over a conventional toe plate. We've been able to back-back ski several configurations and developed the optimal setup to match any of FM's single front boot models. The performance is extraordinary!
The EVO RS may be used in several custom low-profile configurations such as:
- Low profile with open Toe and closed back (stock model)
- Closed toe and back (custom)
- An Evo cuff may be added at any time to run similar to a full rear boot. (See hardware/cuffs to order)
A special custom low-cut or high-top liner is used with this boot. Please order separately.
- Protects the ski from scuffs.
- High quality custom TPU shell mounted with SS and Aluminum hardware.
- Victory Lacing and Duralock Cord Closure
- Micro-Set Anodized HO/D3/OB compatible mounting plates
- Direct mount to HO, D3, O'Brien, Connelly
- Black Tail Piece
ORDER LINER SEPARATELY