The ultra-light REVO 500 Cinquecento Heel and Toe Clamp system is a clever and innovative releasable binding system. Designed for Slalom or Tricks, the REVO 500 is a fantastic new binding solution that is fully compatible with our other REVO Solutions!
At less than 1/2 the weight of a Silvretta heel unit, the REVO 500 is a water-ski specific design.
The REVO 500 heel clamps onto the hardshell boot ledge similar to a Silvretta unit, but has additional side support & response for great skiing performance.
The boot may also be swapped into an Air Heel or Silvretta binding plate.
Release force is user-adjustable depending on the level of closure selected and very simple to use.
- Style your boot, choose from several distinctive colours.
- Enclosure Options
- One buckle on the cuff, lacing on the boot shell (pictured).
- Two buckles on the cuff, two buckles on the boot shell as well as lacing
- Or custom request.
- Add Ons
- Urethane Springs
- Replaces the metal springs in the buckles with urethane springs. This longevity extending option is essentially in especially corrosive environments.
- Binding Plate Underpad
- Protects the ski from scuffs
Hardware Include: Fasteners for plate attachment.
Please order the boot liners of your choice separately.
Boots shown: Black/Red with EVO RS, White/Red, White/Black