The Revo ST features an adjustable release system mated to an industry-first toe clamp for unparalleled ski connectivity and control. Designed for both trick and slalom skiing, this is the perfect "jack of all trades" setup that every skier should experience.
- Enclosure Options
- Lacing: One buckle on the cuff, lacing on the boot shell.
Buckles: Two buckles on the cuff, two buckles on the boot shell with protective tongue flap, toe area lacing with pull tab and Bottle cord lock.
- Customize your placement on request, in the note section of your order.
- Add Ons
- Urethane Springs: Steel tab springs are upgraded to urethane. This option is recommended for salty or corrosive water.
- Binding Plate Underpad : Shock absorption & protects the ski finish from scuffing.
- Coloured Cuff Bolts
- Choose between the standard white or black cuff bolts or between several eye popping colours! Choose the coloured cuff bolt option and write your desired cuff bolt colour in the comments. Coordinate your system with red, blue, grey, neon yellow, pink, violet or orange cuff bolts.
- Release (2016 onward) - Now shipping with Silvretta all metal 400 release unit. You also have the option to choose a RARE 404 Release instead of the 400. The 404 Release is made with plastic instead of metal making it easier to grab.
- Pro-Bild Toe Clamp: Request the Pro-Bild Aluminum toe strap (non-adjustable) for a high-performance toe connection.
Hardware Included: Fasteners for plate attachment.
ORDER LINERS SEPARATELY
Boot Shown: 4-Buckle enclosure, Triple Silver Bling with Tour Custom Liner (ordered separately)
Important Production Notice:
We appreciate you visiting Fluid Motion Sports!
Like many other businesses, staff shortages has challenged the way we normally fulfill orders. In order to deliver a superior tailored product and enhance staff productivity for the 2023 season, this product will be assembled and dispatched within three production cycles:
May 29-Jun 5
Our clients remain our top concern, and we anticipate a fantastic waterski season.
Click here for more information.