EVO's are lightweight, easy to mount and deliver high performance skiing. EVO double boots have been at the top of competitive events including winning the prestigious Master's Water Ski tournament.
- The front boot cuff is fitted with an extra buckle and HDPE shims which adds support and stability. (As shown in photo with Z-lock buckle option)
- Twin Buckle
- The front boot cuff is fitted with an extra buckle which adds lower ankle stability
- Hyper flex (open toe)
- The rear boot toe is removed allowing for great flexibility in the rear foot.
- Enhances the fit of the lower boot shell by adding an innovative, releasable Z-Lock buckle Third buckle shown on front boot of system pictured.
- Radar Plate modification
- Modifies the plates for use with Radar Skis.
- Binding Plate Underpad
- Protects the ski from scuffs.
- Urethane Springs
Steel tab springs are upgraded to urethane. This option is recommended for salty or corrosive water.
Pictured: EVO Probild with Z-Lock Buckle. Hardware Included: Fasteners for plate attachment.
ORDER LINERS SEPARATELY