- Twin Buckle
- The front boot cuff is fitted with an extra buckle which adds lower ankle stability (as pictured).
- The front boot cuff is fitted with an extra buckle and internal HDPE support shims which add both extra support and stability (as shown in photo)
- Urethane Springs
- Replaces the metal springs in the buckles with urethane springs. This longevity extending option is essentially in especially corrosive environments.
- Binding Plate Underpad
- Foam base provides shock absorption and protects the ski top.
- Enhances the fit of the lower boot with an innovative, releasable Z-Lock buckle.
Please note the standard EVO Front Boot System contains one buckle only at the cuff. Pictured is the Pro-Bild option with added Z-lock and the standard option.
Hardware Include: Fasteners for plate attachment.
ORDER LINERS SEPARATELY