All FM boot systems are proven performers at the highest levels of waterskiing. Between our different setups, there are differences in binding function and feel on the water. With our new demo program, you'll have 30 days to test your selection to ensure it's right for you.
Follow the steps below to participate in our demo program:
- Purchase the FM Boot System your choice, along with a Intuition heat moldable Boot Liner. Check mark the DEMO program box for your order on eligible products*.
- After you receive your purchase you'll have 30 days from transaction date to ski your system.
- Should you decide to try another system or return the boot, contact FM customer service to arrange the return of your boot system. Please note that the Intuition Liner is not a refundable item, and may be used in any of our shell systems.
- On receipt/inspection we'll reimburse your purchase price less shipping costs. A refurbishing charge may apply if parts are modified or damaged.
We suggest using a known ski to evaluate a new boot. If possible start the season on new equipment. Allow for 2-3 weeks for familiarization & break-in. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- REVO Max with 400 Release
REVO ST with 400 Release
(not eligible - Quattro, REVO Direct, REVO Air and EVO Rebel Z)